1. Information Collection
We may collect information including but not limited to the following about you and your use of the Zamp Finance Platform in order to create a better, more personalized experience for you or for internal research purposes: Your name, email address, address, date of birth, telephone number, a password selected by you, and data that may be selected or entered by you through the Platform. Furthermore, we may collect your payment and financial information which will be stored by our third party payment processors, and service providers who provide KYC/KYB, AML/CFT and other regulatory compliance services to us.
We may track certain information about users of the Zamp Finance Platform including but not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, click patterns, etc.), your mobile device’s unique ID number, your mobile device’s geographic location while the app is running, your computer’s IP address, technical information about your computer or mobile device (such as type of device, web browser or operating system), your preferences and settings (time zone, language, privacy preferences, product preferences, etc.), the URL of the last web page you visited before coming to one of our sites, the buttons, controls and ads you clicked on (if any), how long you used the Platform.
Certain features and functionalities of the Zamp Platform may be based on your location. In order to provide these features and functionalities while you are using a mobile device, We may, with your consent, automatically collect geolocation information from your mobile device, wireless carrier, or certain third-party service providers. Such information is collectively called the Geolocational Information. Collection of such Geolocational Information occurs only when the Zamp Platform is running on your device. You may decline to allow Us to collect such Geolocational Information, in which case Zamp will not be able to provide certain features or functionalities to you.
2. Individuals under the Age of 18
The Zamp Platform is not intended for individuals under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on the Websiteor through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If We learn We have collected or received personal information from an individual under 18 without verification of parental or legal custodian consent, We will delete that information. If you believe We might have any information from or about an individual under 18, please contact Us and We will endeavor to delete that information from Our databases.
3. Use of Information
You agree that we may use your information in the following ways:
● To provide our Services to you,
● to enable us to create a better, more personalized experience for you based on your individual usage habits, analyze site usage and disclose aggregated statistics, improve our content and service offerings, aid in our monetization efforts, and customize our Platform’s content, layout and services. This may include migrating your information to other platforms owned by us. We also use the information we collect about you to review and investigate your activities or transaction on our Platform, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and enforce our Terms of Service Agreement.
● We may use your correspondence with us, information posted by you for publication on our Platform for promotional, sales or any use that we consider appropriate, whether submitted via email, or posted on our Platform.
● We may disclose any information in response to a legal request such as a subpoena, court order, or government demand, to investigate or report illegal activity, or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a partnership or a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
We have established both physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. However, the internet is an open system, and we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information submitted to the Zamp Finance Platform. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, routine credit checks, firewalls and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
6. Third Party Websites
7. Law Enforcement
8. Commercial and Non-Commercial Communications
If you decide to provide us with your contact information, you agree that we may send you communications and emails. However, you may unsubscribe from certain communications by notifying us that you no longer wish to receive such communications. Once notified, we will endeavour to remove you from our database immediately.
9. Third Party Access to Your Information
10. Cookies and Tracking